The Art of Windows Exploitation
This course is designed for security personnel who are looking to gain skillsets to conduct penetration testing, as participants will learn the advanced skills required for the job. Participants will also learn how to identify security loopholes and vulnerabilities in applications to avoid any potential business risks, as well as bypassing operation system protections.
The Art of Windows Exploitation Schedule
|Training Subject||Duration (Day)||Price/Person||Schedule||Status|
|The Art of Windows Exploitation||5||IDR 14.000.000||18 - 22 November 2019||OPEN|
After completing this course, participants are expected to be able to:
- Examine and identify vulnerabilities in systems and applications.
- Exploit and make use of the identified vulnerabilities (chaining exploitation).
- Understand the type of protections used in the Windows operating system.
- Understand the various methods to bypass the detections and protections used on the Windows operating system.
Who Should Join This Course?
- Network and system penetration testers
- Incident handlers
- Threat analysts
- Threat hunters
- Vulnerability researchers