This course is designed for participants who are interested in exploring the overall nature of hacking. It includes learning and handling attacks and mastering the ways of pentesters and hackers when taking over a web application or server. It’s called a ‘playground’ for a reason, as participants will get the chance to test out newly-acquired skills to gain hands-on experience under the supervision of experts.
Hacking Playground Schedule
|Training Subject||Duration (Day)||Price/Person||Schedule||Status|
|Hacking Playground||5||IDR 12.000.000||21 - 25 Oktober 2019||OPEN|
|Hacking Playground||5||IDR 12.000.000||11 - 15 November 2019||OPEN|
After completing this course, participants are expected to be able to:
- Develop a scope and a set of rules that are adjusted to conduct security testing.
- Carry out detailed searches using document metadata, search engines, and publicly available sources of information (open source).
- Utilize a scanner to thoroughly scan the network.
- Analyze scanning results to verify findings to avoid any false findings.
- Utilize commands on Windows and Linux operating systems and take over the target system to extract important information.
- Operate and use Metasploit to exploit.
- Conduct comprehensive password attacks, including automatically guessing passwords to keep the account from being locked, cracking, and avoiding pass-the-hash attacks.
- Scan the vulnerabilitie of web applications.
Who Should Join This Course?
- Cybersecurity specialists, whose duties include vulnerability assessment and remediation.
- Penetration testers and security assessors.
- Information security auditors who need to build deeper technical skills.
- Computer forensic experts who want to learn more about attack tactics.