Reverse Engineering Malware
This course is designed to explore tools and techniques for in-depth malware analysis. The participants will learn how to use various tools to perform malware analysis on well-known malware samples and learn how the malware behave against innocent system.
- File format based malware analysis
- Analysis of binary inside binary
- Learn about obfuscator and crypter
- Incident response analysis
- FUD technique and analysis
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals who have dealt with incidents involving malware and wanted to learn how to understand key aspects of malicious programs.
- Technologists who have informally experimented with aspects of malware analysis before the course and were looking to formalize and expand their expertise in this area.
- Forensic investigators and security practitioners looking to expand their skillsets and learn how to play a pivotal role in the incident response process.