This training is designed for participants who want to explore how to penetrate a server (hacking) or want to know about attack tactics in cyberspace. Participant will gain knowledge about how the pentester or hackers do when taking over a web application or servers.
By involve in this training, participants are expected to be able to:
- Develop a scope and rules that are adjusted in conducting security testing.
- Able to carry out detailed searches using document metadata, search engines, and publicly available sources of information (open source).
- Utilizing a scanner to scan the network thoroughly.
- Analyze the results of the scanner to verify each finding so that there are no false findings.
- Utilizing commands on the Windows and Linux operating systems to take over the target system to get important information.
- Able to operate and use Metasploit to exploit.
- Conduct comprehensive password attacks, including guessing passwords automatically (while avoiding keeping your account locked), cracking, and pass-the-hash attacks.
- Scans vulnerabilities for web applications.
- Cyber security specialists whose duties include vulnerability assessment and remediation.
- Penetration Tester and security assessors
- Information security auditors who need to build deeper technical skills.
- Computer forensic experts who want to understand more about attack tactics.